Learn to speak French while gaining fun and practical drama skills!
You will learn:
French vocabulary and expressions to help you communicate in the language.
Drama games and techniques such as gesture and use of props.
A short play in French with the opportunity to perform at the end of the term.
Term 3: Saturday 4th May 2019 to Saturday 20th July 2019 11.30am – 12.30pm
Half term: Saturday 25th May 2019 and Saturday 1st June 2019 (NO FRENCH THROUGH DRAMA CLASSES)
- £70 for 10 weeks per child
- £45 for 10 weeks for each subsequent child
Age Guide: 7-12
Instructor: Cherrelle Dowdie
Cherrelle first trained in acting with Nu Century Arts and later with Riverside Performing Arts, performing to thousands of children and adults locally, nationally and abroad.
After reading French Studies at the University of Birmingham, she qualified as a teacher with Newman University, specialising in modern foreign languages with upper primary (KS2) and lower secondary (KS3) students. She has taught in schools in the UK and in France.
Cherrelle’s teaching methods reflect her passion for both drama and language. She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists.
How to Join:
- Download the application form (see right) which includes the Terms and Conditions
- Fill in on Microsoft Word or print it out to fill in by hand
- Pay for one or two children by clicking the button (see right). This will reserve your place but for insurance purposes we still need the application form to be filled in.
- Return the application form by: