Front of House positions:
We are currently looking for people to join our fantastic team of volunteers.
We have a busy programme of shows and events throughout the year. We are looking for people to assist with front of house duties. This will involve:
- Box office management: dealing with ticket sales and visitor enquiries.
- Bar work: working behind the bar serving drinks and snacks.
- General front of house duties.
- We are looking friendly and reliable people, who will be flexible with hours.
- Customer service experience is desirable but not essential.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
We also hold work experience placements exclusively for our youth theatre members. Young people will have the opportunity to experience the day to day workings of a professional theatre such as set design, marketing, workshops, rehearsals, costume creation etc.
One of our members undertook a work experience placement in June 2014. She commented:
‘Before my placement at Blue Orange Theatre I had a careers meeting where the idea of ‘Drama Therapy’ appealed to me most. My placement at Blue Orange Theatre helped me to confirm this career as an option but also opened up the idea of a ‘Workshop Leader’, in which would allow me to work with not only vulnerable people but the general public as well. ‘
– Samantha Johnson Age 15