The classes aim to encourage children to feel good about themselves, listen and respond expressively, help speech development, increase confidence and develop social interaction.
Dates for Term Two
- £70 for 10 weeks per child
- £45 for 10 weeks for each subsequent child (can be used on any youth theatre age group)
Early Bird tickets (£60 – £40 for each subsequent child) are available until the 12th December 2018.
Click below to pay and download a booking form.
How to Join:
- Download the application form (see right) which includes the Terms and Conditions
- Fill in on Microsoft Word or print it out to fill in by hand
- Pay for one or two children by clicking the button (see right). This will reserve your place but for insurance purposes we still need the application form to be filled in.
- Return the application form by:
Instructor – Janaya Alcock
Janaya has been acting from a very young age, gaining stage and screen credits from as young as eleven. Janaya moved to Birmingham from Liverpool in 2001. She graduated from the University of Birmingham with a BA (Hons) degree in Drama and English in 2004.
Following this Janaya took on different career paths, including teaching, before entering into TIE working with Loudmouth Theatre Company for five years. During this time Janaya travelled the country performing and delivering workshops for young people and adults.
Janaya has also worked in a freelance capacity as a facilitator, workshop leader and drama coach. Her passion for working with children and especially early years groups, stems from her own two sons. She says that she is constantly in ‘CBeebies’ mode at home with her boys